Welcome to Evergreen Athletics
Evergreen offers our students the opportunity to participate in a variety of before and after-school activities, both athletic and academic. Sixth graders have the opportunity to participate in intramural activities by competing against their peers. Seventh and eighth graders compete in interscholastic activities by competing against the other middle schools in district. Our middle school sports have a no-cut policy.
Athletic/Activity Director: Brett Racicot
558-3713 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Before students can participate in a sport, the following forms must be completed:
Athletic Participation Forms
- Safety Guidelines
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Cardiac Arrest
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation
- ASB Fee - $20 once per year
- Athletic Fee - $10 per sport (football fee is $26.00)
- Participation Fee - per sport; based on the lunch program: $25.00 for full pay lunch, $10.00 for reduced lunch, $0.00 for free lunch
Athletes must adhere to the academic requirements as outlined by the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) rules and regulations and the Central Valley School District PRIDE Code. Previous trimester grades are used to determine eligibility. Participants must have a 2.0 GPA with no “F” grades in order to be academically eligible.