Teacher/Librarian: Mrs. Ottersen
Mon-Wed, Friday- 7:45-3:00
- Books may be checked out for two weeks, but may be renewed for up to an additional two weeks. Books must be brought into the library to be renewed.
- Fines are assessed when books are two weeks overdue (fines are removed when books are returned in good condition)
- Additional books can not be checked out on accounts with existing fines.
- Lost books: check the library to see if any lost books have been turned in. The fine for a lost book is the full price of the book.
- Books placed on hold in Destiny Discover will be available the next day on the counter next to the check out desk.
Links for Research
Spokane County Library - Research
Links for Reading
Use either Destiny Discover or Destiny Quest to put books on hold
Spokane County Library District
Sasquatch Book Award 2018 Nominees
Young Reader's Choice Award Nominees 2016
Welcome Back Grizzlies!
It is so nice to be back in person this year.
The library will be open for checking out books with some modifications.
I look forward to seeing all of you in the library!